Cultivate your curves--they may be dangerous but they won't be avoided.” Mae West quotes (Full-Figured American Actress and sex symbol, 1892-1980)

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I LOVE Chambray!!!!

Hey y'all, I am really loving Chambray(a lighter version of denim) right now. I had a ton of inspiration and I put some outfits together for this look I hope you like the outfits:




This is actually a way to wear chambray in winter with a Long cardigan(TJMaxx), Pashmina(H&M), Chambray Dress(Target-Pure Energy), Grey Boots(Alloy), and Gold watch(ASOS).


These are great ways to wear a Chambray shirt with a skit can be casual or dressier: Shirt(TJMaxx), Black skirt(Faith21), Pink skirt(ASOS), shoes(discount shoe factory), and watch(ASOS)



And last but not least this is my favorite way to wear it for summer: knit vest(Value Village), Dress( Target-Pure energy), turquoise necklace(hand me down!!), and Flip flops(Havaianas)

1 comment: